Friday, October 24, 2008

I finally have a blog!!! Ill try and post a much as i can but well see how that works anyways keep checkin in.

4 comments:

-KeLliE- said...

hey!! cute blog!!! lol Kellie

Kahlyssa said...

hey!!! i love ur blog. I miss u so much hun... i cant wait to see you again.

Jane's Blog said...

Bailey! You finally figured out how to post! haha. That is a cool picture of you and Ticha.
Jane

Lauren said...

Bailey! U figured out how ta' post! ha ha nice! omg friday night was so much fun!! Ha ha and mcdonalds, and the parade was gr8 to! hah lol ttyl! Love lauren

Me, Dyer, and Jane

Me, Dyer, and Jane
Camping out!

Lauren, Kellie, and I

Lauren, Kellie, and I

Me and Madelyn

Me and Madelyn

Me and Kall

Me and Kall
We miss you, Mckall!

Mckall, Kellie, and Me

Mckall, Kellie, and Me

Me and Jane's Cookies

Me and Jane's Cookies

Me and Kellie

Me and Kellie

Me and Jamie

Me and Jamie

Jane and I at Girl's Camp

Jane and I at Girl's Camp

Me and Ticha, my cousin

Me and Ticha, my cousin